Chalet Twenty26, Morzine
5* chalet, sleeps 12
Non-peak season guide price for 7 nights: £18,861 whole chalet based on 12
Peak season guide price for 7 nights: POA whole chalet based on 12
Situated two minutes away from the Nyon ski lift which offers guests easy access to the wonderful slopes of the Morzine-Les Gets ski area. The Chalet Twenty26 is an impeccable chalet adorned in lavish furnishings and with luxury service that is sure to create a memorable ski holiday for a group of 12 friends or families.
The Chalet Twenty26 exudes a calm ambience and is one of the best chalets that there is in Morzine and the wider Portes du Soleil region, these stylish interiors are matched with outstanding facilities. Guests of the chalet have every facility that they might want for a relaxing stay in the French Alps with a heated outdoor swimming pool, outdoor hot-tub perfect for stargazing, sauna, hammam, relaxation area, cinema and bar. Additionally there’s the Bamford Spa ideal for relaxing or enjoying a massage treatment during your stay, the Chalet Twenty26 strives towards sheer perfection.
The exquisite quality of this chalet is paired with incredible service and dining experiences that guests receive during their stay. The chalet staff includes; a dedicated chalet manager, assistant manager, professional chef, driver and housekeeper, all of whom will cater to your needs with enviable skill. Start the day with signature dishes from The Breakfast Club, upon return to the chalet after a fantastic day on the slopes relish in the afternoon tea which offers sweet and savoury options, and experience a range of culinary journeys on five evenings of your holiday.
- Room 1: junior suite: split-level, king-size or twin beds, en-suite shower, living and dressing room.
- Room 2: king-size or twin beds, en-suite shower, desk area.
- Room 3: king-size or twin beds, en-suite shower, dressing table.
- Room 4: king-size or twin beds, en-suite shower.
- Room 5: king-size or twin beds, en-suite shower, dressing table.
- Room 6: king-size bed, en-suite bathroom and terrace.
- Heated outdoor pool
- Outdoor hot-tub
- Waterfall shower
- Relaxation area with nail bar
- Massage treatment room
- Cinema room
- Log fireplace
- Ski storage and heated boot warmers
- Professional chef
- Chauffeur (8:00am – 10:30pm)
- Chalet manager
- Daily housekeeping (six days)
- Complimentary bar
- Bamford toiletries
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily continental breakfast, cooked option every day
- Afternoon tea on six days with charcuterie platter and sweet choice
- Champagne reception on the first evening
- Pre-dinner signature cocktail daily
- Gourmet three to six evening meals on five days
- Children’s high tea (on request)
- Paired wines included with dinner
- Complimentary bar with spirits and mixers, Belstar prosecco, artisan beers, house wines and soft drinks
- Private transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Massage and beauty treatments
- Lift passes
- Ski or snowboard equipment hire
- Ski guiding, lessons or tuition
- Nanny services on request
- Babysitting on request
N.B. Please note all extras are at an additional charge
“This is a brilliant option for groups of 12 who want to enjoy easy access to the slopes of the Portes du Soleil, take in fantastic views and match that with the excellent range of facilities, high quality and dining, Chalet Twenty26 is superb.”