Hotel Principe di Piemonte, Tuscany, Italy
Guide prices from: £682 per person for 7 nights, based on two sharing (including London flights and transfers)
The picture of classic Italian chic, the Hotel Principe di Piemonte exudes class and style in abundance, a delightful property offering the perfect retreat for couples and families seeking a wonderfully relaxed holiday. With mesmerising views from the panoramic roof terrace and swimming pool it is the perfect spot to enjoy a swim and relax during the afternoon or to watch the sunset over Tuscany with an aperol spritz or cocktail. Set across five floors, the Pricipe di Piemonte is a stunning hotel with classically style fused with accents and inspiration from around the world. The 106 rooms and suites offer alpine views or sea views with each floor enjoying a different ambience and decor.
The hotel offers charming pockets of space, ensuring that all guests can unwind and for guests who enjoy gourmet dining there is the spectacular two Michelin star restaurant: Il Piccolo Principe with classical Italian cuisine meeting refinement to entertain and delight. If a sunset drink on the roof terrace doesn’t entice then the spa is the perfect compliment to enhance the feeling of relaxation with a selection of treatments therapies and treatments on offer. Excellently located, for those that want to explore the beach it is just a two minute walk away.
- Classic room: double or twin beds, spread across four floors with differing styling, en-suite.
- Superior sea view room: facing the promenade with sea views, double or twin beds, set on the emperor floor, en-suite.
- Deluxe room: double or twin beds, spread across four floors with differing styling, en-suite.
- Family room: two interconnecting classic rooms, located on one of four floors with differing styling, en-suites.
- Family room sea view: two adjoining superior sea view rooms, facing the promenade with sea views, double or twin beds, en-suites.
- Junior suite: front or side sea or hillside view, large French doors affording superb views, en-suite bath, seating area.
- One bedroom suite side sea view: facing one of the beautiful squares of the city, side sea view, picturesque views from the fourth floor, double bedroom and sitting room, en-suite marble bath.
- One bedroom suite sea view: with a view of the sea and Viareggio promenade, double bedroom and sitting room, en-suite marble bath.
- One bedroom suite side sea view and balcony: facing one of the beautiful squares of the city, side sea view, picturesque views from the fourth floor, balcony with table and chairs, double bedroom and sitting room, en-suite.
- One bedroom suite sea view with balcony: large French doors affording a beautiful sea view and facing the Viareggio promenade, furnished balcony with table and chairs, bedroom with four poster double bed, sitting room, en-suite marble bath.
- Three bedroom suite sea view: facing the Viareggio promenade, comprised of a spacious junior suite and two adjoining superior sea view bedrooms, if needed one of these bedrooms can become a sitting room.
- Il Piccolo Principe (two Michelin stars)
- Regina restaurant
- Wine cellar
- Outdoor bar
- Piano lobby
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Panoramic roof terrace
- Rooftop plunge pool
- Hotel partner beach
- Meeting and conference facilities
- Wellness spa
- Cookery classes
- Wedding planning
N.B. Please note all extras are at an additional charge
The best time to go
- May – September
- London – Pisa Airport – flight time approx. 2.5 hours. Transfer time to hotel approx. 45 minutes
“A wonderful hotel just two minutes walk away from the beautiful Italian coastline, the Pricipe di Piemonte is an excellent option for guests looking to experience Tuscany with the highlight of a two Michelin star restaurant.”