Katikies Mykonos, Greece
Guide prices from: £989 per person for 7 nights, based on two sharing (including London flights and transfers)
Beautifully designed with whites and blues, finished in a traditional Greek style overlooking the Aegean Sea with easy access to Agios Ioannis Beach. Katikies Mykonos is a hotel with a luxurious collection of rooms and suites with Nespresso machines and Bose speakers and with many rooms boasting a plunge pool or Jacuzzi, the hotel offers all you need.
Relax with incredible views in front of the swimming pool, or rejuvenate at the spa and make sure you enjoy a romantic drink or dinner at Seltz, the champagne bar and restaurant.
- Superior double room with open-air jetted tub: double bed, en-suite bathroom, private terrace with open air jetted tub.
- Junior suite with open-air jetted tub: bedroom, en-suite, outdoor area with open air jetted tub.
- Senior suite with open-air jetted tub: open-plan bedroom and lounge area, en-suite, veranda with outdoor jetted tub.
- Superior suite with private pool: bedroom with seating area, en-suite, spacious private terrace with private pool.
- Honeymoon suite with private pool: bedroom en-suite, outdoor lounge and open air dining area, sun deck with private pool.
- Katikies suite with private pool: bedroom and seating area, en-suite, terrace with sea views and private pool.
- Master suite with private pool: bedroom and seating area, en-suite, private deck with pool and views of the Aegean sea.
- Seltz Champagne bar and restaurant
- Mikraisa restaurant
- 24 hour concierge service
- Swimming pool
- Pool side bar
- Fitness centre
- Travel desk
- Spa and wellness centre
- Groom service
- Fashion boutique
- Wedding planning services
N.B. Please note all extras are at an additional charge
The best time to go
- June – September
- London – Mykonos International Airport – flight time approx. 4 hours. Transfer time to hotel approx. 20 minutes
“With uncompromising luxury, this is the perfect hotel to relax in, with incredible surroundings and delicious cuisine and chic interiors.”