Amilla Fushi, Maldives
Guide prices from: £3,325 per person for 7 nights, based on two sharing (including London flights)
Amilla Fushi Residences and Villas are found on the Baa Atoll of the Maldives and offer the highest standards of accommodation, superb service and are complete with the Indian Ocean paradise white-sand beaches and crystal-clear warm waters to relax in.
There are a variety of accommodation types to suit the most discerning of holiday makers, from private four bedroom residences with private beachfront swimming pool to Lagoon Houses with uninterrupted views across the Indian Ocean. All villas are beautifully whitewashed and finished to a high standard with superb facilities and decor. Ideal for families or groups these exceptional beachfront villas sleep between 8 to 16 people.
The Amilla Fushi offers a number of experiences and offers excellent wine and cheese tasting, Javvu Spa, Bodyism Gym and bespoke dining experiences. With a focus on cuisine there is a wide range of dining options at the Amilla Fushi, it offers fine dining in beautiful locations with the Emperor Beach Club, Barolo Grill, Joe’s Pizza, Fish and Chips Shop, Wok, Fresh, the Baazaar Bar, 1 Oak Lounge, The Cellar Door, Emperor General Store and private beach dining, you can enjoy the delicious local seafood and fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Ocean reef house with pool: king-size bed, en-suite bathtub and shower, outdoor rainfall shower, sitting area, private bar, furnished sun deck and private pool.
- Skyhouse one bedroom: king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with freestanding bathtub and rainfall shower, living room, bar, spa treatment room, outdoor rainfall shower, furnished deck, private courtyard, hammock, private pool, elevated position.
- Beach house will pool: king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with freestanding bathtub and outdoor rainfall shower, sitting area, bar, garden hammock, private courtyard, outdoor dining and private pool.
- Lagoon house with pool: king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with freestanding bathtub and rainfall shower, sitting area, bar, outdoor rainfall shower, daybed and private pool.
- Ocean lagoon house with pool: king-size bed, en-suite freestanding bathtub and outdoor rainfall shower, seating area, furnished deck with sun loungers, daybed and private pool.
- Two bedroom ocean lagoon house: master bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite bathroom with freestanding bathtub and rainfall shower, second bedroom with three twin beds and en-suite bathroom with shower, furnished deck and private pool.
- Two bedroom beach house: master bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite with freestanding bathtub and shower, second bedroom with three twin beds and en-suite with freestanding bathtub and shower, sitting area, bar, sun loungers, outdoor dining and private pool, private courtyard, hammock and private pool.
- Four bedroom beach residence: four en-suite bedrooms, living and dining room, guest powder room, upper level lounge, staff area, kitchen, dining deck, sun deck, beach courtyard and private pool.
- Amilla villa estate: six en-suite bedrooms, living rooms, guest powder room, study-library, guest kitchen, service kitchen, dining room, games room, cinema room, table tennis, pool table, staff quarters, private gym and spa, sunset deck and cocktail lounge, al fresco dining lounge, furnished deck with sun loungers, double hammock, Jacuzzi and large private pool.
- The Great Beach residence: eight en-suite bedrooms, spacious living area, kitchen, dining area, bar, gym equipment, table tennis, pool table, outside seating and beachfront courtyard, two large swimming pools, beachfront.
- Tennis courts
- Private swimming pools
- Nightly tailored dining experiences
- Award-winning cuisine
- Shutterfish photography studio
- Oceanfront gym
- Scuba diving
- Dining experiences
- Fashion boutique
- Artist studio
- Jet skiing
- Big game fishing
- Amilla Glamping
- Night snorkelling
- Snorkelling safari
- Fun tubing
- Banana rides
- Penguin experience
- Personal training
- Boat charter
Please note all extras are at an additional charge
- Sultan’s Village Kids Club
- The best time to go: November to April
- International travel: London to Malé direct; flight time approximately 11 hours and 30 minutes
- Internal travel: Velana International Airport to Amilla Fushi; flight time approximately 30 minutes
- Currency: Maldivian Rufiyaa, US Dollars widely accepted
- Languages: Maldivian, English also widely spoken
- Child policy: All children welcome
“The Amilla Fushi Residences and Villas offer the true epitome of Indian Ocean dreaming and tranquillity, faultless service is paired with incredible facilities and scenery to make for a once in a lifetime holiday”
LUX* South Ari Atoll
The LUX* South Ari Atoll is a chic and stylish island, with over four kilometres of pristine white sandy beaches…
OZEN by Atmosphere
From a sunset fishing excursion to M6m underwater dining experience as well as snorkelling, OZEN kids club and…
Beautiful, light, breathtaking water villas allowing you to slide into the ocean, this epic property offers true opulence…