Chalet M, Morzine
5* chalet, sleeps 12
Non-peak season guide price for 7 nights: £18,896 whole chalet based on 12
Peak season guide price for 7 nights: £32,722 whole chalet based on 12
The Chalet M is an exceptional chalet, with an excellent location, unrivalled views and outstanding facilities. This sums up the Chalet M succinctly. However the chalet offers much more with beautiful interiors, attentive service and gourmet dining on offer at this distinguished chalet in Morzine. The Chalet M is a wonderful option for groups in search of one of the finest properties in the Portes du Soleil area.
Chalet M sits in an elevated position overlooking Morzine and as a result of this unique location the views are utterly mesmerising. The chalet is positioned so that the outdoor terrace catches the late afternoon sunshine, a serene and beautiful spot. The large hot-tub on the deck really makes the most of these fantastic views.
The Chalet M is great for non-skiers and those looking to spend time relaxing whilst away. The chalet provides the perfect space to rejuvenate and on snowy winter nights there is an outdoor firepit. There is also a spa area with a sauna, hydrotherapy shower and massage treatment room. For those that prefer to watch a film to unwind, the chalet’s cinema room is ideal with comfortable sofas as well as games and books for an evening in.
On the upper ground floor the double height ceilings in the living room provide those sensational panoramic views of the Portes du Soleil. There’s also a warming log fireplace and a large light-filled dining area. There are four luxurious and spacious bedrooms, each en-suite with either a king-sized or twin beds and a further bunk bedroom, ideal for smaller guests.
- Room 1: master suite with king-size or twin beds, en-suite bath and shower and balcony.
- Room 2: king-size bed, en-suite shower and shared balcony.
- Room 3: king-size bed, en-suite shower and shared balcony.
- Room 4: super king-size or twin beds, en-suite shower and balcony.
- Room 5: two bunk beds and trundle beds, en-suite bath.
- Outdoor hot-tub
- Hydrotherapy shower
- Relaxation area
- Massage treatment room
- Cinema room
- Log fireplace
- Heated ski and boot room
- Wine cellar
- Professional chef
- Chauffeur (8:00am – 10:30pm)
- Chalet manager
- Daily housekeeping (six days)
- Complimentary bar
- Bamford toiletries
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily continental breakfast, cooked option every day
- Afternoon tea with savoury platter and sweet choice every day
- Champagne or Crémant de Loire served on-demand
- Pre-dinner signature cocktails
- Gourmet three to six evening meals on five days
- Children’s high tea (on request)
- Complimentary bar with spirits and mixers, artisan beers, house wines and soft drinks
- Private transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Massage and beauty treatments
- Lift passes
- Ski or snowboard equipment hire
- Ski guiding, lessons or tuition
- Nanny services on request
- Babysitting on request
N.B. Please note all extras are at an additional charge
“Chalets with views to rival those of the Chalet M are few and far between. However the Chalet M doesn’t rest on its view-filled laurels but enhances guests stays with delightful interiors and wonderful facilities. A great choice for groups or a family get together in the Alps.”