Club Med Opio en Provence, Provence, France
4* all-inclusive hotel
Guide prices from: £945 per person for 7 nights, based on two sharing (including London flights and transfers)
Club Med Opio en Provence is situated in beautiful surroundings between the French Riviera and rolling hillside. Perfect for families with interconnecting rooms and childcare available from four months to seventeen years (additional cost and date restrictions may apply), this is where you can enjoy a wonderful holiday as a family.
For guests in search of the chic charm of the Côte d’Azur region of France, Club Med Opio en Provence is an excellent choice. The hotel sits in the mesmerising countryside of Southern France yet is within easy reach of the stylish towns of Antibes, Nice and Cannes. It is an ideal choice for guests who are looking for a serene break.
With a nine hole golf course, adult-only Zen pool and pilates classes there is plenty on offer to adults. Whether you are looking for a more active holiday or strolling round the fragrant olive groves.
Being on an all-inclusive basis means that there are a range of dining options to suit everyone and adults can relax by the pool with a complimentary drink or try a host of activities whilst children enjoy the kid’s clubs and facilities on offer.
- Superior room – garden access: king-size or twin beds, en-suite shower.
- Superior room: king-size or twin beds, en-suite shower.
- Superior room – balcony: king-size or twin beds, en-suite shower and furnished balcony.
- Superior room – mobility accessible: double bed, en-suite shower and ground floor setting suitable for those with restricted mobility.
- Interconnecting superior rooms: two superior rooms connected by an interconnecting door, each room with a king-size or twin beds and en-suite shower.
- Interconnecting superior rooms – balcony: two superior rooms with balconies connected by an interconnecting door, each room with a king-size or twin beds, en-suite shower and furnished balcony.
- Suite – panoramic view, terrace: king-size or twin beds, en-suite bath-shower, sitting area, private furnished terrace, panoramic view.
- Suite – olive grove view: king-size or twin beds, en-suite bath-shower, lounge area, private furnished terrace with sun loungers, garden view.
- Fitness centre
- Swimming pool
- Three restaurants
- Four bars
- Tennis school
- Guided walks
- CREACTIVE by Cirque du Soleil
- Carita Paris Spa
- Golf (green fees apply)
N.B. Please note all extras are at an additional charge
- N.B. childcare can be seasonal, please enquire for further information
- Baby Club Med (4-23 months, additional charge applies)
- Petit Club Med (2-3 years)
- Mini Club Med (4-10 years)
- Junior Club Med (11-17 years)
The best time to go
- May – September
- London to Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 2 hour flight time. 35 minute drive from Nice Côte d’Azur Airport
“A beautiful setting with a difference, this is a perfect family retreat offering peace and quiet with easy access to the Côte d’Azur and the charming towns and cities which are easily visited.”