Lily Beach Resort & Spa, Maldives
5* all-inclusive resort
Guide prices from: £2,499 per person for 7 nights, based on two sharing (including London flights and transfers)
Lily Beach is an idyllic small island in the Maldives, just a short 30 minute seaplane from Malé, you will quickly arrive at your own piece of paradise. Set in a beautiful location surrounded by white sands, turquoise waters and with its own house reef, it is the picture perfect idea of the Maldives. Providing welcoming and friendly service, the staff are expertly trained and there to assist with guests every need.
The island has been named the Maldives’ leading all-inclusive resort at the World Travel Awards and it is easy to see why. Offering true 5* quality on an all-inclusive basis, the need of every guest is met exceptionally well, where each guest is excellently cared for. There are delicious buffet breakfasts and elegant restaurants which provide fine dining in a relaxed setting, guests are truly spoilt for choice.
One side of the island is suited to families with interconnecting beach villas, children’s play area and a swimming pool. On the other side of the island are spacious overwater lagoon villas and suites, and an adult-only zen pool. It is the perfect space to relax in with a glass of the house champagne, Taittinger, and the ideal location to celebrate a honeymoon or special occasion.
The island is easy to walk around and a buggy service is provided as well, with a range of activities from tennis to watersports, the island is well suited to a range of guests. The house reef is full of sea life with black tip sharks and spotted rays calling Lily Beach home. It is an island you will want to return to again and again.
- Beach villa: queen-size or twin beds, outdoor Jacuzzi bath and shower, day bed, private furnished terrace and beach access.
- Beach suites: king-size or twin beds, semi open en-suite bath and shower, day bed, private furnished terrace and beach access.
- Lagoon villa: queen-size or twin beds, outdoor Jacuzzi bath and shower, private terrace with direct entrance to the lagoon.
- Deluxe water villa: queen-size or twin beds, en-suite bath and shower with overwater furnished deck, day bed and Jacuzzi plunge pool.
- Sunset water villa suite: king-size or twin beds, en-suite Jacuzzi bath and shower, spacious overwater furnished deck with private Jacuzzi pool and day bed, 24 hour butler service – minimum duration applicable.
- Family beach villa: interconnecting villas, one villa with queen-size bed and outdoor Jacuzzi bath and shower, one villa with twin beds and outdoor Jacuzzi bath and shower, private furnished terrace, day beds and beach access.
- Tennis Court
- Aqva Bar
- Vibes bar
- Spirit bar
- Tamarind restaurant
- Lily Maa buffet style restaurant
- Les Turquoise d’Aqua restaurant
- Teppanyaki restaurant
- House reef
- Adults swimming pool
- Quiet zone
- Children’s pool
- Table tennis
- Children’s play area
- Glass bottomed canoeing
- Catamaran sailing
- Beach volleyball
- Three complimentary excursions per person per stay choose from: coral garden snorkelling, fishing trip, sunset cruise, a trip to the local fishing village.
- Tamara spa
- Scuba diving
- Private dining
- Fashion boutique
- Jet skiing and water skiing
- Jet blade experience
- Big game fishing
- Wedding services
- Penguin semi-submarine
- Hamacland escapism float
- Island excursions
- Segway tours
- RTC tennis coaching
N.B. Please note all extras are at an additional charge
- Turtles Kids Club (3-12 years)
- Babysitting on request (additional charge applies)
The best time to go
- November – April
- London – Velana International Airport – flight time approx. 11.5 hours
- Maldivian Rupees, many places will accept USD and there are a number of cash and bank exchanges in the airports
- Maldivian, which is also known as Dhivehi or Divehi
“A boutique and true 5* all-inclusive hotel, Lily Beach is ideal for those looking for a private beach retreat with excellent facilities and beautiful views. You will immediately feel relaxed when staying here. ”