Villa di Calvi Sunday, Calvi, Corsica, France
4* villa, sleeps 6
Non-peak season guide price for 7 nights: £2,499 whole villa based on six
Peak season guide price for 7 nights: £6,179 whole villa based on six
On the north-west coast of the island of Corsica is the medieval town of Calvi. An enchanting town with a beautiful historic citadel, cobbled streets and plenty of charm. The Villa di Calvi Sunday is located on the outskirts of Calvi, within reach of the beautiful bay and long sandy beach.
The Villa di Calvi Sunday enjoys a privileged location between the rolling Corsican hillside and the sweeping coastline, providing guests with wonderful views. The outdoor amenities of the villa are superb, the immaculately manicured vibrant green lawn inviting and the cooling swimming pool, sundeck and sun loungers the perfect spot for soaking up the afternoon sun.
Guests can relax in the evenings and make use of the indoor-outdoor living space and watch the sun set. Inside Villa di Calvi Sunday guests will relish in the chic and stylish interiors with cooling white walls and modern furnishings. There are three spacious en-suite bedrooms equipped with king-sized beds making it the perfect spot for a couples holiday.
The villa is detached and secluded but also part of a small complex. This means that guests of the Villa di Calvi Sunday can enjoy additional facilities and make use of the spa, relaxation area and fitness area, all of which are part of the complex amenities.
- Room 1: king-size bed, en-suite bath and shared patio
- Room 2: king-size or twin beds, en-suite shower and shared patio
- Room 3: king-size bed, en-suite shower and shared patio
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Open-plan living and dining area
- Swimming pool
- Al fresco dining area
- Sun loungers
- Poolside shower
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Refundable damage deposit
Please note all extras are at an additional charge
- The best time to go: May to October
- Travel: London to Calvi Airport; flight time approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Time from the nearest airport: 15 minutes from Calvi Airport
- Distance from the beach: 1.7 kilometres from Calvi beach
- Distance from the nearest town: 2.5 kilometres from Calvi
- Distance from amenities: 1.3 kilometres
- Check-in from: 4:00pm
- Check-out by: 10:00am
“A wonderful villa either for a multi-generational family or couples holiday, the Villa di Calvi Sunday enjoys a privileged setting, close to the stunning town of Calvi yet in a secluded spot, offering the best of both worlds.”