Villa Lerina, Cannes, Côte d’Azur, France
4* villa, sleeps 8
Non-peak season guide price for 7 nights: POA whole villa based on eight
Peak season guide price for 7 nights: POA whole villa based on eight
Set above the exclusive French town of Cannes, the Villa Lerina is located on the hillside with incredible incredible coastal views. The villa is within easy reach of Cannes, it is just a fifteen minute walk downhill to the bars and restaurants and a little further to the centre of Cannes. The heart of this chic destination is there to be explored with Cannes being a popular city in the summer months. The Villa Lerina is close enough yet provides a haven of tranquility and an oasis of calm.
Spread across two floors this beautiful villa provides guests with four bedrooms and plenty of space in which to relax. The interiors of the Villa Lerina are spacious and light with a sophisticated ambience. Filled with warm and welcoming colours, guests will immediately feel at home. The kitchen is modern and with a breakfast bar, a perfect social space for a pre-dinner drink whilst the chef in your party conjures up culinary magic. For those that prefer to dine out when on holiday, the fresh Mediterranean produce of the region can be sampled at one of the nearby restaurants.
Outdoors the views immediately amaze as vivid blue sky seamlessly blends into the sea. Guests can choose to start the day by enjoying a coffee on the terrace at the al fresco dining table, by taking laps of the private pool or by topping up their tan on a sun lounger. A holiday at the Villa Lerina can be as relaxed as you like or spent exploring the French hotspot of the Côte d’Azur.
- Room 1: king-size bed, en-suite bath and shower and shared terrace
- Room 2: twin beds, shared shower room with room 3
- Room 3: double bed, shared shower room with room 2
- Room 4: king-size bed, en-suite shower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Open-plan living and dining area
- Swimming pool with whirlpool area
- Pool deck
- Al fresco dining areas
- Outdoor seating area
- Sun loungers
- Air conditioning
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Non-refundable accidental damage waiver of £10pp payable pre-departure
Please note all extras are at an additional charge
- The best time to go: May to October
- Travel: London to Nice Airport; flight time approximately 2 hours
- Time from the nearest airport: 30 minutes from Nice airport
- Distance from the beach: 3 kilometres from Cannes beach
- Distance from the nearest town: 2 kilometres from Cannes
- Distance from amenities: 1.5 kilometres
- Check-in from: 4:00pm
- Check-out by: 10:00am
“A stylish villa in fitting with its setting, located on the outskirts of the sophisticated area of Cannes. This is perfect for a group of friends looking to explore the Côte d’Azur.